Become a Sheboygan Athletic Club Member!
Thank you for considering becoming a member of an energetic group of community-minded individuals who work to offer our community an entertainment destination.
Each year, among many other things, the club fields a competitive Sheboygan A’s baseball team, which attracts thousands of fans to Wildwood Park each summer.
As a SAC member, you will enjoy a number of benefits that will make your commitment exciting. For an annual membership fee of $15.00 per person, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free admission to all Sheboygan A's baseball games
- 10% discount on all Sheboygan A's merchandise
- $1.00 fountain sodas and $1.00 off tap beer for working members at A's games
- An end of season bust-up party in August
- Members get to vote at the Board of Director's elections
- A discounted price of just $10 for the yearly awards banquet in January
- Opportunity to attend club meetings and be updated on all areas of the organization
In return for these benefits, members are asked to make a commitment to working at Sheboygan Atheltic Club events throughout the year, including Sheboygan A's games.
To get started simply fill out the membership application form below. You pay online by clicking here (click on the Donations link, enter your total payment as a "donation" to the club, in the notes section during checkout, type "Club membership payment", or send a check to:
Sheboygan Athletic Club
P.O. Box 32
Sheboygan, WI 53082-0032
Upon receipt of payment, each member will receive a membership card which will be your ticket to all member benefits.